Cavaliers' Kevin Porter Jr. (knee) returning Monday
Cleveland Cavaliers shooting guard Kevin Porter Jr. (left knee sprain) is returning Monday against the Detroit Pistons.
Porter wound up beating the front end of his 4-6 week timeline by almost two weeks. Cavaliers head coach John Beilein said the rookie will be restricted to about 15 minutes. Dante Exum and Cedi Osman figure to lose playing time as Porter is eased back up to a full workload.
numberFire's models expect KPJ to score 12.0 FanDuel points on Monday. He's priced at $3,800.
- Stevens: Boston's Robert Williams is 'a full go' July 11th, 2020
- Greif: Clippers' Ivica Zubac not in Orlando, expected to join team July 11th, 2020
- Celtics 'going to move very slowly with' Kemba Walker (knee) July 11th, 2020
- Thunder's Andre Roberson (left knee) practices on Friday July 10th, 2020
- Clippers' Amir Coffey not traveling to Orlando July 10th, 2020
- Clippers' Kawhi Leonard expected to arrive in Orlando on Friday July 10th, 2020
- Jordan Bell reportedly agrees with Cavaliers June 29th, 2020
- Andre Drummond, Cavaliers have mutual extension interest June 29th, 2020
- Andre Drummond 'definitely' returning to Cavaliers June 23rd, 2020
- NBA suspension to likely last over 2 weeks March 12th, 2020
- Darius Garland (groin) remains on Cavaliers' sidelines Tuesday March 10th, 2020
- Tristan Thompson (eye) out for Cavaliers on Tuesday March 10th, 2020