Nets' Nicolas Claxton (shoulder) questionable for Saturday
Brooklyn Nets forward Nicolas Claxton is considered questionable to play on Saturday in the team's game against the Detroit Pistons.
Claxton has missed the last couple games with the shoulder injury, and he could miss Saturday's as well. Keep a close eye on his status as tipoff approaches.
In 12 games this season, Claxton has averaged 11.3 FanDuel points.
- Charlotte's Terry Rozier (knee) fully practices on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Phoenix's Aron Baynes (hip) expected to play on Friday after 13-game absence February 18th, 2020
- Suns expect Dario Saric (ankle) to play in Friday's matchup against Raptors February 18th, 2020
- Phoenix's Deandre Ayton (ankle) expected to return on Friday February 18th, 2020
- Bulls' Wendell Carter Jr. (ankle) participates in Tuesday's practice, expects to play on Thursday February 18th, 2020
- Atlanta's Clint Capela (heel) not practicing on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Brooklyn's Kyrie Irving (shoulder) re-aggravates injury, scheduled to meet with specialist February 18th, 2020
- Kyrie Irving (knee) could return to Nets practice after break February 13th, 2020
- Kyrie Irving (knee) officially out for Nets through break February 11th, 2020
- D'Angelo Russell scores 22 with 6 turnovers in Timberwolves debut February 11th, 2020
- Kyrie Irving (knee) still sidelined for Nets February 10th, 2020
- Caris LeVert scores career-high 37 points in Nets' narrow defeat to Raptors February 8th, 2020