Nets' Kyrie Irving (hamstring) starting on Thursday; Garrett Temple to bench
Brooklyn Nets guard Kyrie Irving will start on Thursday in the team's game against the Los Angeles Lakers.
Irving was given the all-clear earlier on game day, and as expected, he is rejoining the starting lineup. That means Garrett Temple, who had started last time out, will return to a reserve role off the bench.
Our models project Irving for 45.4 FanDuel points across 32.8 minutes of action.
- Portland's Mario Hezonja (ankle) available for Sunday's matchup against Pistons February 23rd, 2020
- Lakers officially sign Markieff Morris on Sunday February 23rd, 2020
- Clippers' Patrick Beverley (groin) questionable on Monday February 23rd, 2020
- Clippers' Paul George (hamstring) questionable for Monday's game against Memphis February 23rd, 2020
- Indiana's Jeremy Lamb (knee) will not return on Sunday February 23rd, 2020
- Golden State's Eric Paschall starting for injured Draymond Green on Sunday February 23rd, 2020
- Charania: Nets' Kyrie Irving (shoulder) officially out for season after deciding on surgery February 20th, 2020
- Charania: Brooklyn's Kyrie Irving (shoulder) reportedly 'likely to undergo procedure', will 'miss extended period of time' February 20th, 2020
- Brooklyn's Kyrie Irving (shoulder) re-aggravates injury, scheduled to meet with specialist February 18th, 2020
- Kyrie Irving (knee) could return to Nets practice after break February 13th, 2020
- Kyrie Irving (knee) officially out for Nets through break February 11th, 2020
- D'Angelo Russell scores 22 with 6 turnovers in Timberwolves debut February 11th, 2020