Jimmy Butler (knee) questionable for Heat versus Clippers
Miami Heat guard/forward Jimmy Butler (right knee soreness) is questionable to play on Friday versus the Los Angeles Clippers.
Butler missed Monday's game for a hip issue, but he dealt with a right knee problem in 2018. Goran Dragic (left calf soreness) and Kendrick Nunn (left Achilles soreness) are also questionable. If the Heat opt to play it safe, then Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro should both take on more work.
Butler is averaging 43.2 FanDuel points per game. numberFire's models project him for 22.6 points, 5.3 rebounds, 6.1 assists, 2.0 steals, and 2.3 3-pointers over the rest of the season.
- Rockets' Eric Gordon (leg) ruled out on Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Bismack Biyombo playing with second unit on Thursday night for Charlotte February 20th, 2020
- Klay Thompson (knee) ruled out for remainder of 2019-20 season February 20th, 2020
- Caleb Martin coming off Hornets' bench Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Furkan Korkmaz coming off 76ers' bench Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Philadelphia's Raul Neto starting Thursday in place of injured Ben Simmons February 20th, 2020
- Jae Crowder starting for Miami Thursday; Derrick Jones Jr. to bench February 20th, 2020
- Derrick Jones Jr. playing with Miami's second unit on Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Tyler Herro (ankle) ruled out for Miami on Thursday February 19th, 2020
- Meyers Leonard (ankle) out for Heat on Thursday February 19th, 2020
- Meyers Leonard (ankle) unlikely to play for Miami Thursday February 19th, 2020
- Heat's Tyler Herro (ankle) unlikely to play on Thursday night February 19th, 2020