Pistons' Tim Frazier (illness) questionable for Friday night
Detroit Pistons guard Tim Frazier is considered questionable to play on Friday in the team's game against the Memphis Grizzlies.
Frazier is dealing with an illness - like teammate Bruce Brown - though this would be the point guard's first absence. Keep a close eye on his status as tipoff approaches.
Our models currently project Frazier for 8.4 points across 9.9 minutes of action.
- Jazz's Rudy Gobert, Donovan Mitchell medically cleared from COVID-19 March 27th, 2020
- Warriors' Klay Thompson participating in drills March 22nd, 2020
- Kevin Durant, 3 other Nets test positive for coronavirus March 17th, 2020
- NBA (COVID-19) best-case for return is reportedly mid-June March 16th, 2020
- NBA to be suspended at least 30 days March 13th, 2020
- Mavericks' Boban Marjanovic erupts for career-high 31 points March 12th, 2020
- Detroit's Christian Wood reportedly cleared from coronavirus on Wednesday night March 26th, 2020
- Pistons' Christian Wood tests positive for coronavirus March 15th, 2020
- Christian Wood scores career-high 32 in Pistons' loss March 12th, 2020
- NBA suspension to likely last over 2 weeks March 12th, 2020
- Brandon Knight starting for Pistons Wednesday in place of injured Bruce Brown March 11th, 2020
- Thon Maker starting for Pistons on Wednesday in place of injured John Henson March 11th, 2020