John Collins records 33-point double-double in Hawks' upset win over Clippers
Atlanta Hawks forward John Collins produced 33 points, 1 rebound, 3 steals, 2 assists, and 1 block in a 102-95 win over the Los Angeles Clippers on Wednesday.
With Trae Young sidelined on Wednesday, Collins took center stage and carried the Hawks to a victory over a Clippers' side missing most of their stars. Collins shot 12-of-22 from the field, including 3-of-6 from behind the arc, and 6-of-6 from the line. He led Atlanta in rebounds and points in 35 minutes played. Next up for Collins and the Hawks is a meeting with the Oklahoma City Thunder on Friday.
Collins scored 67.2 FanDuel points on Wednesday. Our models expect Collins to play 30.6 minutes and score 38.6 FanDuel points against the Thunder.
- Jae Crowder coming off the bench for Miami on Saturday February 22nd, 2020
- Eric Gordon (leg) available off the bench for Rockets on Saturday February 22nd, 2020
- Kelly Olynyk starting for Heat on Saturday, Jae Crowder coming off the bench February 22nd, 2020
- Derrick Jones Jr. starting for Miami on Saturday in place of Jimmy Butler (personal) February 22nd, 2020
- Seth Curry (knee) active and starting for Dallas on Saturday February 22nd, 2020
- Jalen Brunson starting for Dallas on Saturday in place of injured Luka Doncic February 22nd, 2020
- Atlanta's Cam Reddish starting for inactive De'Andre Hunter on Saturday February 22nd, 2020
- Atlanta's De'Andre Hunter (personal) out for Saturday's game against Mavericks February 21st, 2020
- De'Andre Hunter (ankle) available to play for Atlanta Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Kings' Alex Len (hip) practices Wednesday, remains out for Thursday February 19th, 2020
- Hawks' De'Andre Hunter (ankle) questionable for Thursday February 19th, 2020
- Clint Capela (heel) won't make Hawks' debut for 'weeks' February 19th, 2020