Raptors' Patrick McCaw (face) won't return on Wednesday night
Toronto Raptors guard Patrick McCaw will not return on Wednesday in the team's game against the Philadelphia 76ers.
According to the team, McCaw suffered a facial contusion after getting hit with a rogue hand. He won't return, which could mean the injury is pretty serious.
McCaw didn't tally any stats in less than a minute of action.
- Thanasis Antetokounmpo (health protocols) ruled out for Bucks in Game 5 July 17th, 2021
- Suns' Dario Saric tears ACL, out indefinitely July 7th, 2021
- Dario Saric (knee) won't return for Suns in Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Bobby Portis coming off Bucks' bench in NBA Finals Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) starting for Bucks on Tuesday; Bobby Portis back to bench July 6th, 2021
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) will play for Milwaukee in Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- DeAndre' Bembry starting for Raptors Sunday in place of injured Jalen Harris May 16th, 2021
- Jalen Harris (foot) ruled out for Raptors Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Kyle Lowry, others resting in Raptors' season finale Sunday May 15th, 2021
- Freddie Gillespie starting for Raptors on Friday in place of injured Yuta Watanabe (ankle) May 14th, 2021
- Jalen Harris (foot) available for Toronto Friday May 14th, 2021
- Yuta Watanabe (ankle) out for Toronto on Friday May 14th, 2021