Zion Williamson (knee) starting for Pelicans in NBA debut on Wednesday; J.J. Redick (hamstring, GTD) to come off bench if active
New Orleans Pelicans forward Zion Williamson is starting on Wednesday in the team's game against the San Antonio Spurs.
Williamson is making his NBA debut after missing the first three months of the season with a knee injury, and he'll immediately be entered into the starting five. Joining him for his first regular season will be Lonzo Ball, Jrue Holiday, Brandon Ingram and Derrick Favors. That means that J.J. Redick - who is currently a game-time decision with a hamstring injury - will come off the bench should he be active.
Our models project Williamson for 24.6 FanDuel points across 21.0 minutes of action.
- Wizards' Ian Mahinmi (foot) questionable for Friday night February 20th, 2020
- Cleveland's Alfonzo McKinnie (foot) won't play on Friday February 20th, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley (rest) out for Friday's game against Spurs February 20th, 2020
- Charania: Nets' Kyrie Irving (shoulder) officially out for season after deciding on surgery February 20th, 2020
- De'Andre Hunter (ankle) available to play for Atlanta Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Wizards' Thomas Bryant (foot) questionable for Friday February 20th, 2020
- Zion Williamson raises career-high to 32 points in Pelicans' loss February 14th, 2020
- Pelicans' Brandon Ingram (ankle) sidelined again Thursday February 13th, 2020
- Brandon Ingram (ankle) a GTD for Pelicans again Thursday February 13th, 2020
- Brandon Ingram (ankle) questionable for Pelicans on Thursday February 12th, 2020
- Zion Williamson scores career-high 31, Pelicans trounce Trail Blazers February 12th, 2020
- Nicolo Melli playing with Pelicans' second unit on Tuesday February 11th, 2020