Thunder's Steven Adams (ankle) ruled out on Wednesday against Orlando
Oklahoma City Thunder center Steven Adams will not play on Wednesday in the team's game against the Orlando Magic.
Adams played just two minutes on Monday and was held out of practice on Tuesday, leaving him a game-time decision for Wednesday's game against the Magic. It seems as though he's not quite ready to play with his ankle ailment, and he'll miss Wednesday's game. Nerlens Noel will likely be a candidate to start in his place.
In 40 games this season, Adams has averaged 11.3 points, 9.7 rebounds, 2.6 assists, 1.1 blocks and 30.6 FanDuel points.
- Portland's Rodney Hood (Achilles) not ready to return May 23rd, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley 'will be asked to score and create more' May 19th, 2020
- Jazz's Bojan Bogdanovic undergoing wrist surgery May 18th, 2020
- Detroit's Blake Griffin (knee) 'ready to get back to playing' May 12th, 2020
- Berman: Knicks unsure if Kevin Knox 'is part of their future' April 18th, 2020
- Washington's John Wall 'going to wait until next season' despite additional recovery time April 16th, 2020
- Utah Jazz vs. Oklahoma City Thunder postponed on Wednesday due to illness concerns March 11th, 2020
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander starting for Thunder on Wednesday, Terrance Ferguson coming off the bench March 11th, 2020
- Terrance Ferguson coming off Thunder's bench Wednesday March 11th, 2020
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander (hip) available for Thunder on Wednesday March 11th, 2020
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander (hip) expected back for Thunder on Wednesday March 10th, 2020
- Thunder's Terrance Ferguson filling in for Shai Gilgeous-Alexander (hip) Sunday March 8th, 2020