Alex Len (back) available for Atlanta on Wednesday following four-game absence
Atlanta Hawks forward/center Alex Len is available for Wednesday's game against the Los Angeles Clippers.
Len will return after missing the last four games with pain in his lower back. He will play with a minutes restriction of 20, but will not start. Our models expect him to see 17.7 minutes in his first game back.
Len's Wednesday projection includes 8.6 points, 5.4 rebounds, 1 assist, and 18.9 FanDuel points.
- Kevon Looney coming off Warriors' bench against Kings February 25th, 2020
- Marquese Chriss (calf) replacing Kevon Looney in Warriors' lineup Tuesday February 25th, 2020
- Grizzlies' Brandon Clarke (quad) out at least 2 weeks February 25th, 2020
- Sekou Doumbouya playing with Detroit's second unit on Tuesday February 25th, 2020
- Thon Maker coming off Pistons' bench on Tuesday February 25th, 2020
- Detroit's John Henson starting at center on Tuesday, Thon Maker to bench February 25th, 2020
- Kings' Alex Len (hip) available on Saturday February 22nd, 2020
- Sacramento's Marvin Bagley (foot) out at least 3 more weeks February 20th, 2020
- Cory Joseph a late addition to Kings' starting lineup Wednesday February 12th, 2020
- Harry Giles scratched from Kings' starting lineup Wednesday; Cory Joseph now starting February 12th, 2020
- Kings' Richaun Holmes (shoulder) out another 2-3 weeks February 11th, 2020
- Kings' Richaun Holmes (shoulder) out at least 2 more games February 10th, 2020