Lakers' Anthony Davis (glute) available to play Wednesday
Los Angeles Lakers forward/center Anthony Davis is available to play on Wednesday in the team's game against the New York Knicks.
Davis was considered probable to play, so this comes as no surprise. It's his second consecutive game on the court, and the only question will be whether he suits up in the second leg of the back-to-back set on Thursday against Brooklyn.
Our models project Davis for 50.4 FanDuel points across 34.6 minutes of action.
- Lonnie Walker starting for San Antonio Wednesday in place of injured LaMarcus Aldridge February 26th, 2020
- Update: Nets' Joe Harris returns to game Wednesday February 26th, 2020
- Update: Philadelphia's Joel Embiid (shoulder) won't return on Wednesday February 26th, 2020
- Nets' Joe Harris headed to locker room on Wednesday February 26th, 2020
- Philadelphia's Joel Embiid headed to locker room Wednesday night February 26th, 2020
- Russell Westbrook back in Rockets' lineup Wednesday after one-game absence February 26th, 2020
- Lakers' LeBron James (groin) out for Thursday's matchup against Golden State February 26th, 2020
- LeBron James has first 40-pointer in Lakers uniform February 26th, 2020
- Alex Caruso hands out season-high 8 assists in Lakers' win February 26th, 2020
- Danny Green scores 17 with 5 treys, Lakers defeat Pelicans February 26th, 2020
- Lakers officially sign Markieff Morris on Sunday February 23rd, 2020
- Anthony Davis (leg) headed to the locker room on Friday February 21st, 2020