Derrick Favors (back) a "we'll see" for Pelicans on Wednesday
New Orleans Pelicans forward/center Derrick Favors (back) said "we'll see" when asked about his status for Wednesday's game against the San Antonio Spurs.
Favors is considered probable. He sat out last game and three of the last five. Jaxson Hayes may be replaced in the starting lineup by Zion Williamson (knee), but he and Nicolo Melli should see more minutes if Favors is deemed unavailable. Tip-off is scheduled for 9:30 PM ET.
Per numberFire's NBA Heat Map, the Pelicans have the highest implied total (120.25 points) on Wednesday's 12-game slate and the game features the highest over/under (237.0 points).
- Denver's Nikola Jokic (COVID-19) expected to join team 'in the next couple of days' July 9th, 2020
- Washington's Thomas Bryant tests positive for COVID-19 July 9th, 2020
- Wizards' Gary Payton II (COVID-19) not in Orlando after positive test July 9th, 2020
- Rockets' Russell Westbrook reportedly not in Orlando, expected to join team in 'near future' July 9th, 2020
- Charania: Houston's James Harden reportedly 'will join the team in near future' after not traveling to Orlando July 9th, 2020
- Carmelo Anthony excited to be Trail Blazers' SF July 9th, 2020
- Brandon Ingram never in doubt for Pelicans July 7th, 2020
- Pelicans Darius Miller (Achilles) not traveling with team July 6th, 2020
- Pelicans Darius Miller (achilles) 'unsure' if he can play July 3rd, 2020
- Pelicans' J.J Redick has lost 10 pounds July 3rd, 2020
- Pelicans' Zion Williamson 'looks amazing' July 3rd, 2020
- Pelicans reveal 3 players tested positive for COVID-19 June 30th, 2020