Lakers' Anthony Davis (glute) probable for Wednesday's matchup against New York
Los Angeles Lakers forward Anthony Davis (glute) is probable for Wednesday's game against the New York Knicks.
Davis is probable to play on Wednesday despite a glute contusion. In his usual role with Los Angeles' starting unit, our models project Davis to score 51.2 FanDuel points.
Davis' projection against the Knicks includes 25.7 points, 9.5 rebounds, and 3.1 assists.
- Charlotte's Terry Rozier (knee) fully practices on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Phoenix's Aron Baynes (hip) expected to play on Friday after 13-game absence February 18th, 2020
- Suns expect Dario Saric (ankle) to play in Friday's matchup against Raptors February 18th, 2020
- Phoenix's Deandre Ayton (ankle) expected to return on Friday February 18th, 2020
- Bulls' Wendell Carter Jr. (ankle) participates in Tuesday's practice, expects to play on Thursday February 18th, 2020
- Atlanta's Clint Capela (heel) not practicing on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- LeBron James triple-doubles, Lakers knock off Nuggets in OT February 13th, 2020
- Anthony Davis (finger) available for Lakers on Wednesday February 12th, 2020
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (finger) probable on Wednesday February 11th, 2020
- Anthony Davis scores efficient 32 with 3 steals, 3 blocks in Lakers' loss February 7th, 2020
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (shoulder) probable on Tuesday February 3rd, 2020
- Anthony Davis (shoulder) active and starting for Lakers on Saturday February 1st, 2020