Phoenix's Kelly Oubre (concussion) starting on Monday, Mikal Bridges off bench
Phoenix Suns small forward Kelly Oubre (concussion) is starting in Monday's lineup against the San Antonio Spurs.
Oubre is active against the Spurs after missing two consecutive games with a concussion. In his usual role with Phoenix's starting unit, our models project Oubre to score 34.8 FanDuel points.
Oubre's Monday projection includes 19.0 points, 6.6 rebounds, and 1.7 assists.
- Charlotte's Terry Rozier (knee) fully practices on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Bulls' Wendell Carter Jr. (ankle) participates in Tuesday's practice, expects to play on Thursday February 18th, 2020
- Atlanta's Clint Capela (heel) not practicing on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Brooklyn's Kyrie Irving (shoulder) re-aggravates injury, scheduled to meet with specialist February 18th, 2020
- Warriors expect Stephen Curry (hand) to return this season February 18th, 2020
- Woj: Reggie Jackson reportedly agrees to contract buyout with Pistons on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Phoenix's Aron Baynes (hip) expected to play on Friday after 13-game absence February 18th, 2020
- Suns expect Dario Saric (ankle) to play in Friday's matchup against Raptors February 18th, 2020
- Phoenix's Deandre Ayton (ankle) expected to return on Friday February 18th, 2020
- Deandre Ayton (ankle) out again for Suns on Wednesday February 12th, 2020
- Cameron Johnson coming off Suns' bench Wedesday February 12th, 2020
- Kelly Oubre starting for Phoenix Wednesday; Cameron Johnson to bench February 12th, 2020