Lakers' Rajon Rondo (finger) active on Monday
Los Angeles Lakers point guard Rajon Rondo (finger) is available for Monday's game against the Boston Celtics.
Rondo is active on Monday after missing time with a finger injury. In a role off the Lakers' bench, our models project the veteran guard to score 21.2 FanDuel points.
Rondo's projection against the Celtics includes 7.8 points, 3.7 rebounds, and 5.4 assists.
- Rockets' Eric Gordon (leg) ruled out on Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Bismack Biyombo playing with second unit on Thursday night for Charlotte February 20th, 2020
- Klay Thompson (knee) ruled out for remainder of 2019-20 season February 20th, 2020
- Caleb Martin coming off Hornets' bench Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Furkan Korkmaz coming off 76ers' bench Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Philadelphia's Raul Neto starting Thursday in place of injured Ben Simmons February 20th, 2020
- LeBron James triple-doubles, Lakers knock off Nuggets in OT February 13th, 2020
- Anthony Davis (finger) available for Lakers on Wednesday February 12th, 2020
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (finger) probable on Wednesday February 11th, 2020
- Anthony Davis scores efficient 32 with 3 steals, 3 blocks in Lakers' loss February 7th, 2020
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (shoulder) probable on Tuesday February 3rd, 2020
- Anthony Davis (shoulder) active and starting for Lakers on Saturday February 1st, 2020