Phoenix's Cameron Johnson (quad) out for Monday's game against Spurs
Phoenix Suns small forward Cameron Johnson (quad) will not play in Monday's matchup against the San Antonio Spurs.
Johnson is not available for the second straight game after suffering a right quad contusion. Mikal Bridges should play more minutes at the forward positions on Monday.
Bridges' projection against the Spurs includes 9.7 points, 4.8 rebounds, and 1.5 assists.
- Charlotte's Terry Rozier (knee) fully practices on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Bulls' Wendell Carter Jr. (ankle) participates in Tuesday's practice, expects to play on Thursday February 18th, 2020
- Atlanta's Clint Capela (heel) not practicing on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Brooklyn's Kyrie Irving (shoulder) re-aggravates injury, scheduled to meet with specialist February 18th, 2020
- Warriors expect Stephen Curry (hand) to return this season February 18th, 2020
- Woj: Reggie Jackson reportedly agrees to contract buyout with Pistons on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Phoenix's Aron Baynes (hip) expected to play on Friday after 13-game absence February 18th, 2020
- Suns expect Dario Saric (ankle) to play in Friday's matchup against Raptors February 18th, 2020
- Phoenix's Deandre Ayton (ankle) expected to return on Friday February 18th, 2020
- Deandre Ayton (ankle) out again for Suns on Wednesday February 12th, 2020
- Cameron Johnson coming off Suns' bench Wedesday February 12th, 2020
- Kelly Oubre starting for Phoenix Wednesday; Cameron Johnson to bench February 12th, 2020