Miami's Jimmy Butler (hip) ruled out for Monday's game against Kings
Miami Heat guard/forward Jimmy Butler has been ruled out of Monday's game against the Sacramento Kings with a hip injury.
Butler is dealing with right hip soreness and has been ruled out on Monday. His next chance to play will come against the Washington Wizards on Wednesday.
Butler is averaging 20.2 points, 7 rebounds, 6.4 assists, and 43.1 FanDuel points per game this season.
- Bulls' Wendell Carter Jr. (ankle) remains sidelined on Saturday February 22nd, 2020
- Mavericks' Seth Curry (knee) questionable for Saturday's game against Hawks February 22nd, 2020
- Clippers starting Reggie Jackson for injured Paul George on Saturday February 22nd, 2020
- Chicago's Daniel Gafford starting for injured Luke Kornet on Saturday February 22nd, 2020
- Bulls' Luke Kornet (ankle) will not play in Saturday's matchup against Suns February 22nd, 2020
- Dallas' Kristaps Porzingis (knee) out for Saturday's matchup against Hawks February 22nd, 2020
- Jae Crowder starting for Miami Thursday; Derrick Jones Jr. to bench February 20th, 2020
- Derrick Jones Jr. playing with Miami's second unit on Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Tyler Herro (ankle) ruled out for Miami on Thursday February 19th, 2020
- Meyers Leonard (ankle) out for Heat on Thursday February 19th, 2020
- Meyers Leonard (ankle) unlikely to play for Miami Thursday February 19th, 2020
- Heat's Tyler Herro (ankle) unlikely to play on Thursday night February 19th, 2020