Anthony Davis (glute) remains out for Lakers on Saturday
Los Angeles Lakers forward/center Anthony Davis has been ruled out of Saturday's game against the Houston Rockets with a glute injury.
Davis entered the day listed as questionable and has been downgraded to out. He will miss his fifth straight game with a glute injury. His next chance to return will come against the Boston Celtics on Monday.
Davis is averaging 27.1 points, 9.4 rebounds, 3.2 assists, and 53.1 FanDuel points per game this season.
- DeMar DeRozan (back) expected to play against Jazz on Friday February 19th, 2020
- Bucks' Kyle Korver (back) won't play on Thursday night February 19th, 2020
- Kings' Alex Len (hip) practices Wednesday, remains out for Thursday February 19th, 2020
- Eric Gordon (leg) questionable for Rockets on Thursday February 19th, 2020
- Hawks' De'Andre Hunter (ankle) questionable for Thursday February 19th, 2020
- Tyler Herro (ankle) ruled out for Miami on Thursday February 19th, 2020
- LeBron James triple-doubles, Lakers knock off Nuggets in OT February 13th, 2020
- Anthony Davis (finger) available for Lakers on Wednesday February 12th, 2020
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (finger) probable on Wednesday February 11th, 2020
- Anthony Davis scores efficient 32 with 3 steals, 3 blocks in Lakers' loss February 7th, 2020
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (shoulder) probable on Tuesday February 3rd, 2020
- Anthony Davis (shoulder) active and starting for Lakers on Saturday February 1st, 2020