Minnesota's Karl-Anthony Towns (knee, illness) returning from 15-game absence Friday, will start
Minnesota Timberwolves center Karl-Anthony Towns will play and start on Friday in the team's game against the Indiana Pacers.
Towns has missed the last 15 games with a knee injury - and recently an illness on top of that. However, he's finally ready to return to the court, and he'll be a big boost to the Timberwolves' frontcourt, which has struggled in his absence. Him returning to the starting lineup likely means Gorgui Dieng will head to the bench.
Our models project Towns for 51.1 FanDuel points across 35.2 minutes of action.
- Anthony Davis (leg) headed to the locker room on Friday February 21st, 2020
- Brandon Ingram (ankle) starting for Pelicans on Friday, Josh Hart coming off the bench February 21st, 2020
- Pacers' Victor Oladipo (back) questionable to return on Friday February 21st, 2020
- Gary Trent Jr. starting for Portland on Friday in place of injured Damian Lillard February 21st, 2020
- Kevin Porter Jr. ejected from Friday's game against Wizards February 21st, 2020
- Lonnie Walker coming off the bench for Spurs on Friday February 21st, 2020
- James Johnson coming off Minnesota's bench on Friday February 21st, 2020
- Timberwolves starting Naz Reid at center on Friday, James Johnson to bench February 21st, 2020
- Minnesota's Karl-Anthony Towns (wrist) out at least 2 weeks February 21st, 2020
- Timberwolves' Karl-Anthony Towns 'expected' to miss games February 13th, 2020
- D'Angelo Russell has 26-point double-double with full line for Timberwolves February 13th, 2020
- James Johnson starting for Minnesota on Wednesday in place of injured Karl-Anthony Towns February 12th, 2020