Fred VanVleet (hamstring) ruled out for Raptors on Friday, likely to play on Saturday
Toronto Raptors point guard Fred VanVleet has been ruled out of Friday's game against the Washington Wizards with a hamstring injury.
VanVleet entered the day listed as questionable to make his first appearance for the Raptors since January 4th, but has been downgraded to out and will miss his fifth game in a row. He is planning to play in Saturday's game against the Minnesota Timberwolves.
VanVleet is averaging 18 points, 3.9 rebounds, 7 assists, and 37.3 FanDuel points per game this season.
- DeMar DeRozan (back) expected to play against Jazz on Friday February 19th, 2020
- Bucks' Kyle Korver (back) won't play on Thursday night February 19th, 2020
- Kings' Alex Len (hip) practices Wednesday, remains out for Thursday February 19th, 2020
- Eric Gordon (leg) questionable for Rockets on Thursday February 19th, 2020
- Hawks' De'Andre Hunter (ankle) questionable for Thursday February 19th, 2020
- Tyler Herro (ankle) ruled out for Miami on Thursday February 19th, 2020
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson returning to Raptors' bench Wednesday February 12th, 2020
- Serge Ibaka (illness) returning Wednesday for Raptors after one-game absence February 12th, 2020
- Serge Ibaka (illness) questionable for Raptors on Wednesday February 11th, 2020
- Kyle Lowry has 27-point double-double for Raptors in return February 11th, 2020
- Pascal Siakam scores game-high 34 with 6 triples in Raptors' victory February 11th, 2020
- Raptors' OG Anunoby scores, matches career-highs with 25 points, 12 rebounds February 11th, 2020