RJ Barrett (ankle) out for Knicks at least 1 week
New York Knicks rookie small forward RJ Barrett (right ankle sprain) will be re-evaluated in one week.
Barrett sprained his right ankle in the third quarter of Thursday's loss to the Phoenix Suns. X-rays came back negative, so hopefully he will get cleared upon next week's evaluation. In the meantime, Damyean Dotson and Frank Ntilikina could see more work.
Barrett is averaging 26.1 FanDuel points per game. numberFire's models project him for 13.9 points, 5.3 rebounds, 2.5 assists, 1.2 steals, and 1.2 3-pointers over the rest of the season.
- Kevon Looney coming off Warriors' bench against Kings February 25th, 2020
- Marquese Chriss (calf) replacing Kevon Looney in Warriors' lineup Tuesday February 25th, 2020
- Grizzlies' Brandon Clarke (quad) out at least 2 weeks February 25th, 2020
- Sekou Doumbouya playing with Detroit's second unit on Tuesday February 25th, 2020
- Thon Maker coming off Pistons' bench on Tuesday February 25th, 2020
- Detroit's John Henson starting at center on Tuesday, Thon Maker to bench February 25th, 2020
- Frank Ntilikina (groin) doubtful for Knicks on Wednesday February 25th, 2020
- Elfrid Payton (ankle) probable for Knicks on Wednesday February 25th, 2020
- Dennis Smith Jr. turns in a gem as Knicks' starter February 25th, 2020
- New York's Maurice Harkless starting on Monday, Reggie Bullock to bench February 24th, 2020
- Knicks starting Dennis Smith Jr. at point guard on Monday February 24th, 2020
- Reggie Bullock playing with Knicks' second unit on Monday February 24th, 2020