Minnesota's Karl-Anthony Towns (knee) questionable for Friday
Minnesota Timberwolves center Karl-Anthony Towns is considered questionable to play on Friday in the team's game against the Indiana Pacers.
Towns has missed 15 straight games due to a knee - and an illness, which is new - and he's been listed questionable the last few times out. That's happening again here, and it might finally be the time for Towns to make his long-awaited return to the court.
Our models project Towns for 51.1 FanDuel points across 35.2 minutes of action.
- Lonnie Walker starting for San Antonio Wednesday in place of injured LaMarcus Aldridge February 26th, 2020
- Update: Nets' Joe Harris returns to game Wednesday February 26th, 2020
- Update: Philadelphia's Joel Embiid (shoulder) won't return on Wednesday February 26th, 2020
- Nets' Joe Harris headed to locker room on Wednesday February 26th, 2020
- Philadelphia's Joel Embiid headed to locker room Wednesday night February 26th, 2020
- Russell Westbrook back in Rockets' lineup Wednesday after one-game absence February 26th, 2020
- Timberwolves' D'Angelo Russell starting on Monday, Jordan McLaughlin to bench February 24th, 2020
- Jordan McLaughlin playing with Minnesota's second unit on Monday February 24th, 2020
- Jake Layman (toe) probable for Timberwolves on Monday February 24th, 2020
- Allen Crabbe (personal) remains out for Minnesota on Monday February 24th, 2020
- Jordan McLaughlin starting for Timberwolves on Sunday in place of injured D'Angelo Russell February 23rd, 2020
- Allen Crabbe (personal) ruled out for Minnesota on Sunday February 23rd, 2020