Kyle Anderson starting for Memphis on Tuesday in place of injured Jae Crowder
Memphis Grizzlies forward Kyle Anderson is in the starting lineup for Tuesday's game against the Houston Rockets.
Anderson will get the start on Tuesday with Crowder sidelined with a hip injury.
The Grizzlies are 5 point underdogs against the Rockets on Tuesday. Their implied total of 117.75 points is the fourth-highest total on the Tuesday Main slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Jaylen Brown (ankle) questionable for Boston on Friday January 23rd, 2020
- Enes Kanter (right hip contusion) out for Celtics versus Magic January 23rd, 2020
- Jayson Tatum (groin strain) questionable for Celtics on Friday January 23rd, 2020
- Pistons' Andre Drummond (lip laceration) meeting with dentist Thursday, could be cleared for Friday January 23rd, 2020
- Josh Richardson (hamstring) reportedly on 76ers' sidelines 2-3 weeks January 23rd, 2020
- Markelle Fultz (finger) will play on Friday for Orlando January 23rd, 2020
- Grizzlies' Dillon Brooks matches season-high 31 points, career-high 9 boards January 21st, 2020
- Kyle Anderson playing with Memphis' second unit on Friday January 17th, 2020
- Jae Crowder (hip) starting for Memphis on Friday, Kyle Anderson coming off the bench January 17th, 2020
- Grizzlies' Jae Crowder (hip) will play on Friday January 17th, 2020
- Grizzlies' Jae Crowder (hip) officially questionable for Friday January 16th, 2020
- Grizzlies' Jae Crowder (hip) plans to play on Friday January 16th, 2020