Donovan Mitchell (illness) active for Jazz on Tuesday
Utah Jazz guard Donovan Mitchell is active for Tuesday's game against the Brooklyn Nets.
As expected, Mitchell will be active on Tuesday after being listed as probable with an illness. Our models expect him to play 35.1 minutes against Brooklyn.
Mitchell's Tuesday projection includes 25 points, 4.5 rebounds, 4.7 assists, and 39.5 FanDuel points. He is priced at $7,200.
- Paul George (hamstring) still out for Clippers on Friday January 23rd, 2020
- Cavaliers' John Henson (back) returning on Thursday night January 23rd, 2020
- Clippers' Patrick Beverley (groin) listed doubtful for Friday January 23rd, 2020
- Bruce Brown (illness) expected back for Pistons on Friday January 23rd, 2020
- Jaylen Brown (ankle) questionable for Boston on Friday January 23rd, 2020
- Enes Kanter (right hip contusion) out for Celtics versus Magic January 23rd, 2020
- Jazz's Rudy Gobert downplays ankle injury January 21st, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley (hamstring) available on Saturday January 18th, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley (hamstring) probable on Saturday January 17th, 2020
- Donovan Mitchell matches career-high 46 points in Jazz loss January 17th, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley gets through 'physical workout' January 16th, 2020
- Rudy Gobert scores 22 points with 18 boards, Jazz handle Nets January 15th, 2020