Alex Len (back) questionable for Hawks on Tuesday
Atlanta Hawks center Alex Len (lower back pain) is questionable to play on Tuesday against the Phoenix Suns, per head coach Lloyd Pierce.
Len didn't participate in the morning shootaround, putting his status in the air. Damian Jones would be in line for more work if Len is deemed unavailable. Tip-off is scheduled for 7:30 PM ET.
The Hawks have an implied total of 110.0 points on Tuesday's six-game slate, per numberFire's NBA Heat Map.
- Philadelphia's Al Horford (hand) questionable for Monday's game against Brooklyn January 19th, 2020
- Rajon Rondo (finger) questionable for Lakers on Monday January 19th, 2020
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (glute) DNP on Sunday, questionable for Monday's matchup against Boston January 19th, 2020
- Rockets' Austin Rivers (thumb) questionable for Monday January 19th, 2020
- Miami's Tyler Herro (knee) active on Sunday January 19th, 2020
- Mavericks' Kristaps Porzingis (knee) participates in Sunday's practice January 19th, 2020
- Hawks' Alex Len (back) doubtful for Monday afternoon January 19th, 2020
- Alex Len (back) remains out for Hawks on Saturday January 18th, 2020
- Jeff Teague expected to play Saturday January 18th, 2020
- Hawks' Alex Len (back) doubtful Saturday January 18th, 2020
- Cam Reddish scores 22 points on Friday in Hawks' win January 18th, 2020
- Treveon Graham will not play for Hawks on Friday, expected to play on Saturday January 17th, 2020