Pelicans' Jahlil Okafor posts 25 points, 14 rebounds, 5 assists in start
New Orleans Pelicans center Jahlil Okafor scored 25 points (11-of-21 field goals, 3-of-3 free throws) with 14 rebounds, 5 assists, 3 blocks, and 1 turnover in 33.8 minutes of a 117-100 overtime win over the Detroit Pistons on Monday.
Okafor set a new season-high in rebounds, matched his season-high in blocks, and finished one shy of season-bests in points and assists while making a spot start. Derrick Favors (hamstring) and potentially Zion Williamson (knee) could both be active on Thursday, which would cut into Okafor's opportunity.
Okafor scored a season-high 57.3 FanDuel points on Monday. He's averaging 17.8 FanDuel points per game for the season.
- Rajon Rondo (finger) questionable for Lakers on Monday January 19th, 2020
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (glute) DNP on Sunday, questionable for Monday's matchup against Boston January 19th, 2020
- Rockets' Austin Rivers (thumb) questionable for Monday January 19th, 2020
- Miami's Tyler Herro (knee) active on Sunday January 19th, 2020
- Mavericks' Kristaps Porzingis (knee) participates in Sunday's practice January 19th, 2020
- Dejounte Murray (illness) available for Spurs on Sunday January 19th, 2020
- Nicolo Melli playing with Pelicans' second unit on Saturday January 18th, 2020
- New Orleans' J.J. Redick (hamstring) starting on Saturday, Nicolo Melli off bench January 18th, 2020
- Gentry: New Orleans' J.J. Redick 'will probably play' on Saturday January 18th, 2020
- Jahlil Okafor (back) ruled out for Pelicans on Saturday January 17th, 2020
- New Orleans' Jrue Holiday (triceps) ruled out on Saturday January 17th, 2020
- Derrick Favors has well-rounded 21-point double-double for Pelicans January 17th, 2020