Thunder's Shai Gilgeous-Alexander submits 20-point, 20-rebound triple-double
Oklahoma City Thunder point guard Shai Gilgeous-Alexander scored 20 points (8-of-12 field goals, 2-of-2 free throws) with 20 rebounds, 10 assists, 1 block, 2 3-pointers, and 2 turnovers in 36.4 minutes of a 117-104 win over the Minnesota Timberwolves on Monday.
Gilgeous-Alexander recorded the first triple-double of his career in impressive fashion, as he became the youngest player in NBA history to record 20 points, 20 rebounds, and 10 assists in the same game. The Thunder will host the Toronto Raptors on Wednesday.
SGA scored a season-best 60.0 FanDuel points on Monday. numberFire's models project him for 17.2 points, 3.4 rebounds, 3.1 assists, 1.3 steals, and 2.1 triples per game over the rest of the season.
- Philadelphia's Al Horford (hand) questionable for Monday's game against Brooklyn January 19th, 2020
- Rajon Rondo (finger) questionable for Lakers on Monday January 19th, 2020
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (glute) DNP on Sunday, questionable for Monday's matchup against Boston January 19th, 2020
- Rockets' Austin Rivers (thumb) questionable for Monday January 19th, 2020
- Miami's Tyler Herro (knee) active on Sunday January 19th, 2020
- Mavericks' Kristaps Porzingis (knee) participates in Sunday's practice January 19th, 2020
- Hamidou Diallo starting for Thunder on Saturday in place of injured Terrance Ferguson January 18th, 2020
- Darius Bazley starting for Thunder on Saturday in place of resting Danilo Gallinari January 18th, 2020
- Steven Adams (knee) starting for Thunder on Saturday, Nerlens Noel coming off the bench January 18th, 2020
- Steven Adams (knee) available for Thunder on Saturday January 18th, 2020
- Steven Adams (knee) questionable Saturday for Oklahoma City January 18th, 2020
- Oklahoma City's Terrance Ferguson (illness) out for Saturday's matchup against Portland January 18th, 2020