Daniel Theis (knee) ruled out for Celtics on Monday versus Bulls
Boston Celtics power forward Daniel Theis (right knee soreness) will not play on Monday versus the Chicago Bulls.
Theis is joining Robert Williams (hip) on the shelf, so Enes Kanter should see heavy minutes in a starting role. He set season-highs with 22 points and 19 rebounds off the bench this past Saturday. Kanter averaged 12.7 points and 8.0 rebounds in three previous starts this season.
The Celtics have an implied total of 112.5 points on Monday's seven-game slate, per numberFire's NBA Heat Map.
- Bogdan Bogdanovic headed to Hawks after Kings decline to match four-year $72 million offer sheet November 24th, 2020
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope reportedly re-ups with Lakers on 3-year contract November 21st, 2020
- Elfrid Payton reportedly re-signs with Knicks on 1-year deal November 21st, 2020
- Trail Blazers' Carmelo Anthony reportedly returning on 1-year deal November 21st, 2020
- Paul Millsap reportedly re-ups with Denver on 1-year deal November 21st, 2020
- Hawks reportedly sign Rajon Rondo to 2-year deal November 21st, 2020
- Celtics planning to ease Kemba Walker (knee) into 2020-21 season November 24th, 2020
- Boston Celtics reportedly sign Tristan Thompson November 21st, 2020
- Enes Kanter reportedly traded to Portland in three-way deal with Celtics and Grizzlies November 20th, 2020
- Celtics' Gordon Hayward (ankle) available for Game 3 against Miami on Saturday September 19th, 2020
- Celtics: "significant optimism" Gordon Hayward (ankle) will be active for Game 3 on Saturday September 19th, 2020
- Boston's Gordon Hayward (ankle) questionable for Saturday's Game 3 matchup against Heat September 18th, 2020