Jrue Holiday (left arm) ruled out again for Pelicans on Friday
New Orleans Pelicans point guard Jrue Holiday (left elbow triceps strain) will not play versus the New York Knicks on Friday.
It will be Holiday's third consecutive absence. He said on Wednesday that he doesn't have a timeline to return. Lonzo Ball and Josh Hart will continue to benefit while Holiday is out.
Jrue is averaging 39.5 FanDuel points per game. numberFire's models project him for 19.4 points, 4.4 rebounds, 7.0 assists, 1.5 steals, 0.5 blocks, and 1.5 3-pointers over the rest of the season.
- Charlotte's Terry Rozier (knee) fully practices on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Phoenix's Aron Baynes (hip) expected to play on Friday after 13-game absence February 18th, 2020
- Suns expect Dario Saric (ankle) to play in Friday's matchup against Raptors February 18th, 2020
- Phoenix's Deandre Ayton (ankle) expected to return on Friday February 18th, 2020
- Bulls' Wendell Carter Jr. (ankle) participates in Tuesday's practice, expects to play on Thursday February 18th, 2020
- Atlanta's Clint Capela (heel) not practicing on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Zion Williamson raises career-high to 32 points in Pelicans' loss February 14th, 2020
- Pelicans' Brandon Ingram (ankle) sidelined again Thursday February 13th, 2020
- Brandon Ingram (ankle) a GTD for Pelicans again Thursday February 13th, 2020
- Brandon Ingram (ankle) questionable for Pelicans on Thursday February 12th, 2020
- Zion Williamson scores career-high 31, Pelicans trounce Trail Blazers February 12th, 2020
- Nicolo Melli playing with Pelicans' second unit on Tuesday February 11th, 2020