Wizards' Moe Wagner (ankle) sidelined at least 3 more weeks
Washington Wizards center Moe Wagner (left ankle) will be out another 10-14 days before he's able to play, per head coach Scott Brooks.
Wagner, who hasn't played since December 10, will be in a boot for at least another week. Once he’s out of the boot, it could be another two weeks before the big man is cleared. Ian Mahinmi and Anzejs Pasecniks should continue to benefit in the meantime, at least until Thomas Bryant (foot) returns.
Wagner is averaging 22.8 FanDuel points per game. numberFire's models project him for 11.3 points, 6.4 rebounds, 1.1 assists, 0.6 steals, and 1.0 blocks per game over the rest of the season.
- Willie Cauley-Stein (health protocols) probable for Dallas Sunday April 10th, 2021
- Garrett Temple (hamstring) doubtful for Chicago Sunday April 10th, 2021
- Aleksej Pokusevski (arm) won't return for Thunder on Saturday April 10th, 2021
- Jaylen Nowell (leg) questionable for Minnesota Sunday April 10th, 2021
- Khem Birch signs with Toronto, expected to be available Sunday April 10th, 2021
- Gorgui Dieng (shoulder) out again for Spurs Sunday April 10th, 2021
- Boston's Jayson Tatum (illness) questionable for Sunday's game against Denver April 10th, 2021
- Celtics' Jaylen Brown (knee) questionable for Sunday April 10th, 2021
- Romeo Langford coming off Celtics' bench Friday night April 9th, 2021
- Boston's Kemba Walker starting on Friday, Romeo Langford to bench April 9th, 2021
- Romeo Langford entering Celtics' lineup Wednesday for Kemba Walker (rest) April 7th, 2021
- Celtics' Tristan Thompson (protocols) will play Wednesday April 7th, 2021