Wizards' Isaiah Thomas (calf) out another week
Washington Wizards point guard Isaiah Thomas (left calf strain) is expected to miss at least one more week.
Thomas missed the last three games and it looks like he will miss at least two more. Ish Smith has averaged 16.0 points, 2.7 rebounds, 6.7 assists, and 2.0 3-pointers as a starter during that three-game stretch.
IT2 is averaging 22.3 FanDuel points per game this season. numberFire's models project him for 15.1 points, 3.1 rebounds, 4.2 assists, 1.1 steals, and 1.9 3-pointers per game over the remainder of the year.
- Anthony Davis (leg) headed to the locker room on Friday February 21st, 2020
- Brandon Ingram (ankle) starting for Pelicans on Friday, Josh Hart coming off the bench February 21st, 2020
- Pacers' Victor Oladipo (back) questionable to return on Friday February 21st, 2020
- Gary Trent Jr. starting for Portland on Friday in place of injured Damian Lillard February 21st, 2020
- Kevin Porter Jr. ejected from Friday's game against Wizards February 21st, 2020
- Lonnie Walker coming off the bench for Spurs on Friday February 21st, 2020
- Patrick Beverley (groin) remains out for Clippers on Saturday February 21st, 2020
- Paul George (hamstring) remains out for Clippers on Saturday February 21st, 2020
- Clippers' Paul George (hamstring) fully practices on Friday February 21st, 2020
- Woj: Reggie Jackson reportedly agrees to contract buyout with Pistons on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Montrezl Harrell posts 24 points, 13 boards, 2 steals, 3 blocks for Clippers February 14th, 2020
- Lou Williams pours in season-high 35 points for Clippers February 14th, 2020