Jimmy Butler records 28-point triple-double in Heat win
Miami Heat guard/forward Jimmy Butler produced 28 points, 11 assists, 11 rebounds, 1 steal, 2 blocks, and 3 turnovers in a 112-103 win over the Washington Wizards on Friday.
Butler notched his second triple-double of the season and his second in his last three games. He had a team-high 28 points and 11 rebounds to lead the Heat to their 16th victory of the season. He shot 9-of-16 from the field, including 2-of-5 from behind the arc and 8-of-11 from the line. Next up for Butler and the Heat is a meeting with the Chicago Bulls on Sunday.
Butler scored 63.7 FanDuel points on Friday. Our models expect him to see 34.4 minutes and score 44.1 FanDuel points against the Bulls on Sunday.
- Kawhi Leonard drops 33-point triple-double in Clippers' win over Heat January 24th, 2020
- Russell Westbrook notches 45-point double-double in Rockets' win January 24th, 2020
- Nikola Jokic records 27-point double-double in Nuggets' win over Pelicans January 24th, 2020
- Alex Len (hip) will not return for Hawks on Friday January 24th, 2020
- Kemba Walker scores 37 points, dishes out 6 assists in Celtics' win over Magic January 24th, 2020
- T.J. McConnell starting for Pacers on Friday in place of injured Malcolm Brogdon January 24th, 2020
- Tyler Herro starting for Heat on Friday in place of injured Kendrick Nunn January 24th, 2020
- Heat's Jimmy Butler (knee) will play on Friday January 24th, 2020
- Kendrick Nunn (achilles) ruled out for Heat on Friday January 24th, 2020
- Heat's Goran Dragic (calf) ruled out for Friday's game against Clippers January 24th, 2020
- Jimmy Butler (knee) questionable for Heat versus Clippers January 23rd, 2020
- Heat's Kendrick Nunn (Achilles) listed questionable for Friday January 23rd, 2020