Update: Pelicans' Brandon Ingram (eye) getting stitches, questionable to return
New Orleans Pelicans forward Brandon Ingram is getting stitches to treat an eye laceration he suffered during the team's Thursday game against the Phoenix Suns.
Ingram fell hard to the deck during the third quarter and suffered a hard hit to his eye by a rogue knee. He's questionable to return to the game.
Before exiting, Ingram had 11 points, four assists, three rebounds and 15.6 FanDuel points.
- Milwaukee's Robin Lopez (illness) doubtful on Monday January 19th, 2020
- Thunder's Terrance Ferguson (personal) out for Monday's game against Houston January 19th, 2020
- Draymond Green (finger) not listed on Golden State's injury report for Monday's matchup against Portland January 19th, 2020
- Suns' Aron Baynes (hip) doubtful on Monday January 19th, 2020
- Phoenix's Kelly Oubre (concussion) probable for Monday's game against Spurs January 19th, 2020
- Portland's C.J McCollum (ankle) remains out on Monday January 19th, 2020
- Pelicans' Jrue Holiday (tricep) questionable for Monday January 19th, 2020
- New Orleans' Zion Williamson (knee) doubtful on Monday January 19th, 2020
- Nicolo Melli playing with Pelicans' second unit on Saturday January 18th, 2020
- New Orleans' J.J. Redick (hamstring) starting on Saturday, Nicolo Melli off bench January 18th, 2020
- Gentry: New Orleans' J.J. Redick 'will probably play' on Saturday January 18th, 2020
- Jahlil Okafor (back) ruled out for Pelicans on Saturday January 17th, 2020