Jonas Valanciunas logs 32-point double-double in Grizzlies' loss
Memphis Grizzlies center Jonas Valanciunas produced 32 points, 13 rebounds, 1 assist, 3 steals, 1 block, and 3 turnovers in a 99-106 loss the Chicago Bulls on Wednesday.
Valanciunas was excellent in his return following a two-game absence with an illness. He was the games' top scorer and lead the Grizzlies in rebounds. He shot 12-of-17 from the field, including 8-of-10 from the line, but it was enough the Grizzlies dismal first-half performance, which saw them fall behind by 15 at halftime. Next up for Valanciunas and Memphis is a meeting with the Utah Jazz on Saturday.
Valanciunas scored 58.1 FanDuel points on Wednesday. Our models expect him to see 26.1 minutes and score 30.3 FanDuel points against the Jazz on Saturday.
- Kawhi Leonard drops 33-point triple-double in Clippers' win over Heat January 24th, 2020
- Russell Westbrook notches 45-point double-double in Rockets' win January 24th, 2020
- Nikola Jokic records 27-point double-double in Nuggets' win over Pelicans January 24th, 2020
- Alex Len (hip) will not return for Hawks on Friday January 24th, 2020
- Kemba Walker scores 37 points, dishes out 6 assists in Celtics' win over Magic January 24th, 2020
- T.J. McConnell starting for Pacers on Friday in place of injured Malcolm Brogdon January 24th, 2020
- Grayson Allen (hip) will not return for Memphis on Friday January 24th, 2020
- Grizzlies' Dillon Brooks matches season-high 31 points, career-high 9 boards January 21st, 2020
- Kyle Anderson playing with Memphis' second unit on Friday January 17th, 2020
- Jae Crowder (hip) starting for Memphis on Friday, Kyle Anderson coming off the bench January 17th, 2020
- Grizzlies' Jae Crowder (hip) will play on Friday January 17th, 2020
- Grizzlies' Jae Crowder (hip) officially questionable for Friday January 16th, 2020