Minnesota's Shabazz Napier (hamstring) probable for Wednesday
Minnesota Timberwolves guard Shabazz Napier is considered probable to play on Wednesday in the team's game against the Dallas Mavericks.
Napier is still dealing with the effects of the hamstring ailment, but he'll be out there against the Mavs barring a setback.
Our models project Napier for 22.9 FanDuel points across 24.5 minutes of action.
- Kawhi Leonard drops 33-point triple-double in Clippers' win over Heat January 24th, 2020
- Russell Westbrook notches 45-point double-double in Rockets' win January 24th, 2020
- Nikola Jokic records 27-point double-double in Nuggets' win over Pelicans January 24th, 2020
- Alex Len (hip) will not return for Hawks on Friday January 24th, 2020
- Kemba Walker scores 37 points, dishes out 6 assists in Celtics' win over Magic January 24th, 2020
- T.J. McConnell starting for Pacers on Friday in place of injured Malcolm Brogdon January 24th, 2020
- Timberwolves starting Josh Okogie on Friday, Jarrett Culver off bench January 24th, 2020
- Jarrett Culver playing off Minnesota's bench on Friday January 24th, 2020
- Minnesota's Allen Crabbe (illness) ruled out on Saturday January 18th, 2020
- Gorgui Dieng coming off Minnesota's bench with Karl-Anthony Towns (knee) starting on Friday January 17th, 2020
- Minnesota's Karl-Anthony Towns (knee, illness) returning from 15-game absence Friday, will start January 17th, 2020
- Karl-Anthony Towns (knee) a GTD for Timberwolves on Friday January 17th, 2020