Blazers' Gary Trent Jr. (hamstring) won't play on Tuesday
Portland Trail Blazers guard Gary Trent Jr. will not play on Tuesday in the team's game against the Los Angeles Clippers.
This comes directly from head coach Terry Stotts, and it's unclear exactly when Trent will return to the court.
In 11 games this season, Trent has averaged 3.7 points, 1.1 rebounds and 6.6 FanDuel points.
- Mavericks' Seth Curry starting on Thursday in place of injured Dwight Powell January 23rd, 2020
- Thunder's Terrance Ferguson (personal) ruled out for Friday January 23rd, 2020
- Kings' Marvin Bagley (foot) listed out for Friday January 23rd, 2020
- Thunder's Steven Adams (ankle) listed questionable for Friday January 23rd, 2020
- Nets' Kyrie Irving (hamstring) starting on Thursday; Garrett Temple to bench January 23rd, 2020
- Garrett Temple coming off Nets' bench on Thursday night January 23rd, 2020
- Nassir Little coming off Portland's bench on Thursday January 23rd, 2020
- Trevor Ariza starting in Portland debut on Thursday; Nassir Little to bench January 23rd, 2020
- Portland's C.J. McCollum (ankle) ruled out again on Thursday January 23rd, 2020
- Jusuf Nurkic (leg) reportedly out for Trail Blazers through break January 23rd, 2020
- Damian Lillard lights up for career-high 61 points in Trail Blazers' victory January 21st, 2020
- Portland's C.J McCollum (ankle) remains out on Monday January 19th, 2020