Chicago's Tomas Satoransky (toe) available on Monday
Chicago Bulls point guard Tomas Satoransky (toe) will play in Monday's matchup against the Sacramento Kings.
Satoransky is available against the Kings despite a toe injury. In his usual role with Chicago's starters, our models project Satoransky to play 30.0 minutes.
Satoransky's Monday projection includes 10.8 points, 3.8 rebounds, and 6.1 assists.
- Lebron James notches 25-point triple-double in Lakers' win December 11th, 2019
- Kemba Walker records 44 points and 7 assists in Celtics' loss December 11th, 2019
- James Harden scores 55, hits 10 3-pointers, in Rockets' win December 11th, 2019
- Dennis Smith (illness) ruled out for Knicks on Wednesday December 11th, 2019
- Danilo Gallinari (ankle) starting for Thunder on Wednesday, Darius Bazley coming off the bench December 11th, 2019
- Darius Bazley coming off the bench for Thunder on Wednesday December 11th, 2019
- Zach LaVine (back, shoulder) probable for Bulls on Wednesday December 11th, 2019
- Bulls' Coby White (hamstring) probable Wednesday December 11th, 2019
- Bulls' Otto Porter to be re-evaluated in 4 weeks December 10th, 2019
- Bulls' Denzel Valentine ejected from Friday's game against the Warriors December 6th, 2019
- Otto Porter (foot) out at least 2 more weeks for Bulls December 6th, 2019
- Chicago's Thaddeus Young (personal) ruled out on Friday December 6th, 2019