Pelicans' Lonzo Ball (groin) on a minutes limit Thursday
New Orleans Pelicans guard Lonzo Ball will be limited to 20 minutes in his return from a groin injury on Thursday night in the team's game against the Phoenix Suns.
It was reported earlier on game day that Ball would come off the bench, which was an indication he'd be on a minutes limit. That is certainly the case, as Ball will be gradually brought along to a full workload.
In eight games this season, Ball has averaged 11.5 points, 4.5 rebounds, 6.1 assists and 29.0 FanDuel points.
- Nassir Little coming off Portland's bench on Thursday January 23rd, 2020
- Trevor Ariza starting in Portland debut on Thursday; Nassir Little to bench January 23rd, 2020
- Mavericks' Seth Curry starting on Thursday in place of injured Dwight Powell January 23rd, 2020
- Thunder's Terrance Ferguson (personal) ruled out for Friday January 23rd, 2020
- Kings' Marvin Bagley (foot) listed out for Friday January 23rd, 2020
- Thunder's Steven Adams (ankle) listed questionable for Friday January 23rd, 2020
- Pelicans' Zion Williamson scores 22 with 7 boards over 18 minutes in debut January 23rd, 2020
- J.J. Redick (hamstring) available for Pelicans on Wednesday January 22nd, 2020
- Jahlil Okafor (back) available for Pelicans on Wednesday January 22nd, 2020
- Pelicans' Josh Hart (ankle) available to play on Wednesday January 22nd, 2020
- Jaxson Hayes coming off the bench for Pelicans on Wednesday January 22nd, 2020
- Zion Williamson (knee) starting for Pelicans in NBA debut on Wednesday; J.J. Redick (hamstring, GTD) to come off bench if active January 22nd, 2020