Cavaliers contemplating lineup changes
Cleveland Cavaliers head coach John Beilein indicated he may make lineup changes following Wednesday's 124-100 blowout loss to the Miami Heat.
Matthew Dellavedova, Kevin Porter Jr., and Jordan Clarkson started the second half over Darius Garland, Collin Sexton, and Cedi Osman on Wednesday, providing a potential preview of what a lineup change could look like. Dellavedova replacing Garland seems like the most practical solution. The Cavaliers will visit the Dallas Mavericks on Friday.
Garland is averaging 16.7 FanDuel points per game. numberFire's models project him for 14.7 points, 4.6 rebounds, 2.8 assists, 0.7 steals, and 2.2 3-pointers per game over the rest of the season.
- Kyrie Irving (personal) practicing for Nets on Tuesday January 28th, 2020
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (shoulder) sitting for Bucks on Tuesday versus Wizards January 28th, 2020
- Ricky Rubio (ankle) upgraded to probable for Suns on Tuesday January 28th, 2020
- John Collins to start at center Tuesday as Hawks go small January 28th, 2020
- Bruno Fernando (calf) unlikely to play for Hawks on Tuesday January 28th, 2020
- Bam Adebayo records 20-point triple-double in Heat victory January 28th, 2020
- Darius Garland getting breather for Cavaliers on Tuesday in second leg of back-to-back January 28th, 2020
- Cavaliers' Kevin Porter Jr. (knee) returning Monday January 27th, 2020
- Cavaliers' John Henson (back) returning on Thursday night January 23rd, 2020
- John Henson (back) remains out for Cleveland on Monday January 20th, 2020
- Dante Exum (ankle) a game-time decision for Cleveland on Saturday January 18th, 2020
- Brandon Knight (knee) ruled out for Cleveland on Saturday January 18th, 2020