Bulls' Coby White sprains ankle in pre-game warmups, will be a game-time decision on Wednesday
Chicago Bulls point guard Coby White is a game-time decision for Wednesday's game against the Detroit Pistons with an ankle injury.
White sprained his ankle in pre-game warmups and will be a game-time decision against the Pistons. If he is able to play, our models expect him to see 30.2 minutes on Wednesday.
If he is active, White's projection includes 13.6 points, 5.3 rebounds, 2 assists, and 24.9 FanDuel points. He is priced at $5,800.
- DeAndre Jordan (finger) will return for Nets on Wednesday January 28th, 2020
- Nets optimistic Kyrie Irving (personal) will return Wednesday January 28th, 2020
- Kristaps Porzingis (knee) questionable for Mavericks on Tuesday January 28th, 2020
- Kevin Porter Jr. (ankle) questionable for Cavaliers versus Pelicans January 28th, 2020
- Kendrick Nunn (Achilles) questionable for Heat on Tuesday January 28th, 2020
- Darius Garland getting breather for Cavaliers on Tuesday in second leg of back-to-back January 28th, 2020
- Zach LaVine records 44-point double-double in Bulls' win January 25th, 2020
- Bulls' Thaddeus Young starting Friday night in place of injured Lauri Markkanen January 24th, 2020
- Bulls' Lauri Markkanen (pelvis) to miss 4-6 weeks January 24th, 2020
- Bulls' Wendell Carter Jr. making good progress January 20th, 2020
- Zach LaVine scores 42 points, brings down 6 rebounds in Bulls' win over Cleveland January 18th, 2020
- Luke Kornet starting for Bulls on Friday in place of injured Daniel Gafford January 17th, 2020