Carmelo Anthony expected to play 20 minutes in Trail Blazers debut
Portland Trail Blazers forward Carmelo Anthony is expected to play around 20 minutes in his team debut on Tuesday against the New Orleans Pelicans, according to a source of Marc J. Spears of ESPN's The Undefeated.
Anthony is going to be limited after not playing in an NBA game in over a year. Damian Lillard is out with back spasms, so the Trail Blazers could theoretically use some extra scoring.
numberFire's models project Melo for 16.5 FanDuel points on Tuesday. He's priced at $4,000.
- Milwaukee's Robin Lopez (illness) doubtful on Monday January 19th, 2020
- Thunder's Terrance Ferguson (personal) out for Monday's game against Houston January 19th, 2020
- Draymond Green (finger) not listed on Golden State's injury report for Monday's matchup against Portland January 19th, 2020
- Suns' Aron Baynes (hip) doubtful on Monday January 19th, 2020
- Phoenix's Kelly Oubre (concussion) probable for Monday's game against Spurs January 19th, 2020
- Indiana's Jeremy Lamb (hip) will play on Sunday January 19th, 2020
- Portland's C.J McCollum (ankle) remains out on Monday January 19th, 2020
- Anfernee Simons starting for Portland on Saturday in place of injured C.J. McCollum January 18th, 2020
- Portland's Nassir Little starting for traded Kent Bazemore on Saturday January 18th, 2020
- Kings reportedly acquire Anthony Tolliver from Trail Blazers on Saturday January 18th, 2020
- Charania: Trail Blazers reportedly trade Kent Bazemore to Sacramento on Saturday January 18th, 2020
- Woj: Trail Blazers reportedly acquire Trevor Ariza in five-player trade on Saturday January 18th, 2020