Aron Baynes (hip) questionable for Suns versus Kings
Phoenix Suns center Aron Baynes (right hip contusion) is questionable to play on Tuesday versus the Sacramento Kings.
Frank Kaminsky (left hip contusion, probable) is a candidate to enter the starting lineup if Baynes is ruled out. It's not clear when Baynes injured his hip. He played 26.2 minutes on Monday, finishing with 9 points, 6 rebounds, 5 assists, 1 steal, and 1 3-pointer in 26.2 minutes on Monday.
numberFire's models project Baynes for 24.8 FanDuel points on Tuesday, at a cost of $6,200.
- Charania: Dallas' Dwight Powell 'expected to have suffered a season-ending torn right Achilles tendon' on Tuesday January 21st, 2020
- Clippers' Patrick Beverley (groin) will not return on Tuesday January 21st, 2020
- Mavericks' Dwight Powell (Achilles) will not return on Tuesday January 21st, 2020
- Nuggets' Gary Harris (adductor) doubtful for Wednesday's game against Rockets January 21st, 2020
- Nuggets' Mason Plumlee (cuboid) ruled out on Wednesday January 21st, 2020
- Denver's Paul Millsap (knee) out for Wednesday's matchup against Houston January 21st, 2020
- Suns' Aron Baynes (hip) remains sidelined on Wednesday January 21st, 2020
- Mikal Bridges coming off Phoenix's bench with Kelly Oubre starting on Monday January 20th, 2020
- Phoenix's Kelly Oubre (concussion) starting on Monday, Mikal Bridges off bench January 20th, 2020
- Suns' Aron Baynes (hip) ruled out on Monday January 20th, 2020
- Phoenix's Cameron Johnson (quad) out for Monday's game against Spurs January 20th, 2020
- Suns' Aron Baynes (hip) doubtful on Monday January 19th, 2020