Luka Doncic records career-high 42-point triple-double in Mavericks victory
Dallas Mavericks small forward Luka Doncic scored 42 points (14-of-27 field goals, 9-of-13 free throws) with 11 rebounds, 12 assists, 5 3-pointers, and 5 turnovers in 35.3 minutes of a 117-110 win over the San Antonio Spurs on Monday.
The points are a career-high and Doncic joined LeBron James as the only two players in league history with a 40-point triple-double before turning 21. He's up to six triple-doubles on the season and the made threes matched Doncic's season-best. The Mavericks will host the Golden State Warriors on Wednesday.
Doncic scored 68.2 FanDuel points on Monday. numberFire's models project him for 23.5 points, 8.1 rebounds, 7.3 assists, 1.2 steals, and 2.7 triples per contest over the rest of the season.
- Clippers' Patrick Patterson (back) out on Sunday December 8th, 2019
- Update: 76ers' Joel Embiid (hip) will play on Sunday December 8th, 2019
- Texans' Bradley Roby (hamstring) expected to play in Week 14 December 8th, 2019
- Devin Booker scores 35, brings down 4 rebounds in Suns loss December 7th, 2019
- Russell Westbrook notches 24-point triple-double in Rockets win December 7th, 2019
- Ben Simmons scores 34, hits another 3-pointer in 76ers win December 7th, 2019
- Delon Wright (adductor) ruled out for Dallas on Sunday December 8th, 2019
- Dwight Powell day-to-day for Mavericks with arm injury December 5th, 2019
- Luka Doncic scores 42 points, rebound shy of triple-double for Dallas Friday night November 30th, 2019
- Kristaps Porzingis (knee) starting for Dallas on Friday November 29th, 2019
- Dorian Finney-Smith (finger) probable for Friday's game November 29th, 2019
- Mavericks' Kristaps Porzingis (knee) probable on Friday November 29th, 2019