James Harden scores 49 points, hands out 6 assists, in Rockets' win on Saturday
Houston Rockets guard/forward James Harden produced 49 points, 6 assists, 5 rebounds, and 4 turnovers in a 125-105 win over the Minnesota Timberwolves.
Another day another 35+ point performance from Harden who has only failed to reach that mark three times in thirteen games so far this season. Harden shot 16-of-41 from the field, 8-of-22 from 3, and 9-of-11 from the line. He is averaging 38.7 points per game this season as he makes his case for another MVP. Next up for Harden is a meeting with the Portland Trail Blazers on Monday.
Harden scored 60 FanDuel points on Saturday. Our models project him for 37.1 minutes and 55.2 FanDuel points against Portland on Monday.
- Tyus Jones coming off Memphis' bench with Ja Morant (back) starting on Monday December 9th, 2019
- Grizzlies' Jae Crowder (illness) active on Monday December 9th, 2019
- Thunder's Darius Bazley starting for inactive Danilo Gallinari on Monday December 9th, 2019
- Phoenix's Aron Baynes (calf) available on Monday December 9th, 2019
- Aaron Holiday coming off Indiana's bench with Malcolm Brogdon starting on Monday December 9th, 2019
- Toronto's Fred VanVleet (knee) out on Monday December 9th, 2019
- Russell Westbrook notches 24-point triple-double in Rockets win December 7th, 2019
- Ben McLemore coming off the bench for Rockets on Saturday December 7th, 2019
- Danuel House Jr. starting for Houston on Saturday, Ben McLemore coming off the bench December 7th, 2019
- Update: Houston's Tyson Chandler (illness) ruled out on Saturday December 7th, 2019
- Houston's Tyson Chandler (illness) available on Saturday December 7th, 2019
- Update: Rockets' James Harden returns to Thursday's game December 5th, 2019