Bradley Beal scores 44 in Wizards' loss on Wednesday
Washington Wizards guard Bradley Beal produced 44 points, 6 assists, 5 rebounds, 1 steal, and 1 turnover in a 133-140 loss the Boston Celtics on Wednesday.
Beal scored a game-high 44 points on Wednesday but it wasn't enough to overcome a strong team performance by the Celtics. Beal shot 17-of-27 from the field, 4-of-6 from behind the arc, and 6-of-8 from the line. He also played a team-high 39 minutes and is now averaging 35.8 minutes per game. Next up for Beal is a clash with the Minnesota Timberwolves on Friday.
Beal scored 61 FanDuel points on Wednesday. Our models project Beal for 37 minutes and 43.2 FanDuel points against Minnesota.
- Hamidou Diallo starting for Thunder on Saturday in place of injured Terrance Ferguson January 18th, 2020
- Darius Bazley starting for Thunder on Saturday in place of resting Danilo Gallinari January 18th, 2020
- Steven Adams (knee) starting for Thunder on Saturday, Nerlens Noel coming off the bench January 18th, 2020
- Anfernee Simons starting for Portland on Saturday in place of injured C.J. McCollum January 18th, 2020
- Fred VanVleet (hamstring) starting for Raptors on Saturday, Serge Ibaka coming off the bench January 18th, 2020
- Portland's Nassir Little starting for traded Kent Bazemore on Saturday January 18th, 2020
- Jordan McRae (ankle) will not return for Wizards on Friday January 17th, 2020
- Gary Payton II coming off the bench for Wizards on Friday January 17th, 2020
- Isaac Bonga starting for Wizards on Friday; Gary Payton II to bench January 17th, 2020
- Isaac Bonga coming off the bench for Wizards on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Thomas Bryant starting for Washington on Wednesday; Isaac Bonga to bench January 15th, 2020
- Wizards' Bradley Beal (shoulder) will play on Wednesday January 15th, 2020