Brandon Ingram (knee) a game-time call for Pelicans on Thursday
New Orleans Pelicans small forward Brandon Ingram (right knee soreness) will be a game-time decision on Thursday against the Los Angeles Clippers, per head coach Alvin Gentry.
Ingram injured his knee on Saturday and sat out Monday, but he doesn't expect to miss much more time. Josh Hart and Kenrich Williams both moved into the starting lineup on Monday in place of Ingram and Lonzo Ball (adductor). Ball will not play on Thursday.
Ingram is averaging 42.1 FanDuel points through nine games. He's putting up 25.9 points, 7.3 rebounds, 3.9 assists, and 2.6 triples on 46.3 percent shooting, all of which are on pace for career-highs.
- Jake Layman (toe) probable for Timberwolves on Monday February 24th, 2020
- Allen Crabbe (personal) remains out for Minnesota on Monday February 24th, 2020
- Thomas Bryant (rest) ruled out for Wizards on Monday February 24th, 2020
- Frank Ntilikina (groin) ruled out for Knicks on Monday February 24th, 2020
- Tobias Harris (knee) a game-time decision for 76ers on Monday February 24th, 2020
- Davis Bertans (knee) questionable for Washington on Monday February 24th, 2020
- Brandon Ingram (ankle) starting for Pelicans on Friday, Josh Hart coming off the bench February 21st, 2020
- Zion Williamson raises career-high to 32 points in Pelicans' loss February 14th, 2020
- Pelicans' Brandon Ingram (ankle) sidelined again Thursday February 13th, 2020
- Brandon Ingram (ankle) a GTD for Pelicans again Thursday February 13th, 2020
- Brandon Ingram (ankle) questionable for Pelicans on Thursday February 12th, 2020
- Zion Williamson scores career-high 31, Pelicans trounce Trail Blazers February 12th, 2020