Sacramento's De'Aaron Fox (ankle) expected to miss 3-4 weeks
Sacramento Kings guard De'Aaron Fox has been diagnosed with a Grade 3 left ankle sprain.
Fox will miss at least three weeks after suffering an ankle sprain during Monday's practice. Bogdan Bogdanovic should see a boost in usage whether he starts or comes off the bench.
In nine games this season, Fox is averaging 18.2 points, 4.0 rebounds, and 7.0 assists.
- Andre Drummond notches 20-point, 21-rebound double-double in Pistons' OT loss to Nets January 25th, 2020
- Kyrie Irving scores 45, sinks 5 three-pointers in Nets' OT win over Pistons January 25th, 2020
- Allen Crabbe (knee) will not return for Timberwolves on Saturday January 25th, 2020
- Shake Milton starting for 76ers on Saturday in place of injured Josh Richardson January 25th, 2020
- Steven Adams starting for Thunder on Saturday January 25th, 2020
- Darius Bazley starting for Thunder on Saturday in place of injured Danilo Gallinari January 25th, 2020
- Buddy Hield coming off Kings' bench on Friday night January 24th, 2020
- Kings' Bogdan Bogdanovic starting on Friday; Buddy Hield to bench January 24th, 2020
- Kings' Marvin Bagley (foot) listed out for Friday January 23rd, 2020
- Dewayne Dedmon replacing Marvin Bagley (foot) in Kings' lineup Wednesday January 22nd, 2020
- Marvin Bagley sidelined for Kings on Wednesday due to nagging foot issue January 22nd, 2020
- Buddy Hield hands in all-around gem for Kings January 21st, 2020