Anthony Davis (shoulder) probable for front end of Lakers' back-to-back
Los Angeles Lakers forward/center Anthony Davis (sore right shoulder) is probable to play on Tuesday against the Phoenix Suns.
Davis said he will play through the shoulder issue, but with Tuesday being the front end of a back-to-back set, it's possible the Lakers hold out the big man on Wednesday. His status on any given night shouldn't be taken for granted.
AD is averaging 53.2 FanDuel points through nine games. numberFire's models project him for 25.2 points, 11.7 rebounds, 3.6 assists, 1.5 steals, 2.6 blocks, and 0.7 triples per contest over the rest of the season.
- Zach LaVine records 44-point double-double in Bulls' win January 25th, 2020
- Andre Drummond notches 20-point, 21-rebound double-double in Pistons' OT loss to Nets January 25th, 2020
- Kyrie Irving scores 45, sinks 5 three-pointers in Nets' OT win over Pistons January 25th, 2020
- Allen Crabbe (knee) will not return for Timberwolves on Saturday January 25th, 2020
- Shake Milton starting for 76ers on Saturday in place of injured Josh Richardson January 25th, 2020
- Steven Adams starting for Thunder on Saturday January 25th, 2020
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (glute) active on Saturday January 25th, 2020
- Lakers' JaVale McGee (illness) remains out on Saturday January 25th, 2020
- JaVale McGee (illness) questionable for Lakers on Saturday January 24th, 2020
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (glute) questionable on Saturday January 24th, 2020
- Dwight Howard starting for Lakers on Thursday in place of ill JaVale McGee January 23rd, 2020
- JaVale McGee sidelined for Lakers on Thursday due to flu January 23rd, 2020