Lonzo Ball (adductor) out again for Pelicans on Monday
New Orleans Pelicans point guard Lonzo Ball (right adductor strain) will not play versus the Houston Rockets on Monday.
Ball will miss a second straight game. His next chance to play will be on Thursday against the Los Angeles Clippers. Jrue Holiday (12 points, 5 rebounds, 11 assists, 2 steals, 1 block) and Kenrich Williams (15 points, 5 rebounds, 3 assists, 2 steals, 1 block, 3 3-pointers) helped fill the void in place of Ball on Saturday.
Lonzo is averaging 29.0 FanDuel points through eight games. numberFire's models project him for 12.0 points, 6.7 rebounds, 7.8 assists, 1.7 steals, and 1.7 3-pointers per game over the rest of the season.
- Rui Hachimura (knee) won't return for Wizards Saturday April 17th, 2021
- Luka Samanic starting for Spurs Saturday in place of resting DeMar DeRozan April 17th, 2021
- Drew Eubanks starting for Spurs Saturday in place of resting Jakob Poeltl April 17th, 2021
- Thunder's Josh Hall (knees) ruled out for Sunday April 17th, 2021
- Jaylen Nowell (leg) doubtful for Minnesota Sunday April 17th, 2021
- Wizards' Alex Len (ankle) won't return Saturday April 17th, 2021
- Pelicans' Lonzo Ball (hip) starting on Friday with a minutes restriction April 16th, 2021
- Lonzo Ball (hip) good to go for Pelicans Friday night April 16th, 2021
- Lonzo Ball (hip) probable for Pelicans on Friday April 15th, 2021
- Wes Iwundu coming off Pelicans' bench on Wednesday April 14th, 2021
- Pelicans starting Naji Marshall on Wednesday, Wesley Iwundu to bench April 14th, 2021
- Pelicans' James Johnson (wrist) will play Wednesday night April 14th, 2021