Pascal Siakam notches 44-point double-double in Raptors' win on Friday
Toronto Raptors power forward Pascal Siakam produced 44 points, 10 rebounds, 4 assists, and 4 turnovers in a 122-104 win over the New Orleans Pelicans on Friday.
Siakam stayed hot with a dominant performance on Friday. With Kyle Lowry (thumb) and Serge Ibaka (ankle) both exiting early with injuries, Siakam went 17-of-28 from the floor, 5-of-10 from 3 and 5-of-5 from the line. He is now averaging 25.6 points and 9.1 rebounds per game this season. He will face the Los Angeles Laker on Sunday night.
Siakam scored 58 FanDuel points on Friday. Our models project him for 34.3 minutes and 37.9 FanDuel points against the Lakers on Sunday.
- Karl-Anthony Towns notches 27-point double-double in Timberwolves' loss November 16th, 2019
- James Harden scores 49 points, hands out 6 assists, in Rockets' win on Saturday November 16th, 2019
- Rodney McGruder starting for Clippers on Saturday, Lou Williams coming off the bench November 16th, 2019
- Pacers' Myles Turner records 16-point double-double in first game back from ankle injury November 16th, 2019
- Evan Turner (achilles) upgraded to probable for Saturday's game against the Clippers November 16th, 2019
- Update: Derrick Favors (back) now questionable to return on Saturday November 16th, 2019
- OG Anunoby (eye) starting for Toronto on Saturday, Malcolm Miller coming off the bench November 16th, 2019
- Raptors' OG Anunoby (eye) expected to play Saturday November 15th, 2019
- Fred VanVleet scores 30 points Wednesday in Raptors' win November 14th, 2019
- Malcolm Miller starting for Toronto on Wednesday in place of injured OG Anunoby November 13th, 2019
- OG Anunoby (eye) out on Wednesday for Toronto November 12th, 2019
- Toronto's OG Anunoby (face) will not return on Monday November 11th, 2019